1 bedroom apartment for saleMarathon House at Wembley Park Gate, Olympic Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0EG
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 553 sq ft/51.38 sq m
- East facing balcony
- Dual hinge windows
- Nobilia kitchen with laminate worktops
- Zanussi washer/dryer
- Video entry phone
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
With an EAST FACING BALCONY accessible from the open plan dining/kitchen this apartment features a beautiful living room with Amtico flooring. The bathroom comes with WALNUT VENEER WORKTOP and white heated towel rail. The apartment also includes underfloor heating, downlighters and generous STORAGE. Totalling 553 sq ft/51.38 sq m. HELP TO BUY available on this apartment.
- Living - 4.48 x 2.58m (14'8" x 8'6")
- Dining/kitchen - 3.75 x 3.16m (12'4" x 10'4")
- Bedroom - 2.75 x 4.57m (9'0" x 15'0")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.3m (6'8" x 7'7")
- Total Area - 51.38 sq m (553sqft)
- Balcony - 6 sq m (64sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44982351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.