3 bedroom detached house for saleFalmouth 1 at Belle Vue Doncaster, St. Annes Road, Doncaster, DN4
- Parking space
- Two double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Downstairs WC
- French doors
- En suite to master
- New homes in Doncaster
- Great bus, road and train transport links
- Good local primary schools
The Falmouth is a much sought-after THREE BEDROOM detached home featuring a spacious lounge with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden, stylish OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER with family areas. The first floor has two double bedrooms with EN SUITE to master bedroom, one single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.86 x 4.16m (15'11'' x 13'7'')
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11'' x 10'0'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.9m (5'1'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.51 x 2.69m (14'9'' x 8'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.34m (6'10'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.65 x 2.82m (11'11'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44982405.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.