2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshford at Hawley Gardens, Bourne Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4QA
- West facing garden
- New phase of homes coming soon
- Close to sea side town- Blackpool
- Good shopping and leisure facilities
- Great primary and secondary schools
Ideal for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder, the ground floor of this mid-terrace home offers great space to entertain family and friends with an open plan living and dining room. The French doors to the rear garden allow plenty of natural light to flood through and brings the outside in. You will also find a separate fitted kitchen to the front of this home.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 3.94 x 4.58m (12'11" x 15'0")
- Kitchen - 1.93 x 2.67m (6'4" x 8'9")
- W C - 0.86 x 1.6m (2'10" x 5'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.46m (12'11" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.84m (12'11" x 9'4")
- Bathroom - 1.88 x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45022692.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.