4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathfield at White Horse View, Westbury, Wiltshire BA13
- Detached home
- Integral garage
- 2 parking spaces
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Under 6 miles to Warminster
- Just a short distance to Westbury train station
- 30 minute train journey to Bath
The Heathfield is a 4 bedroom home entered via entrance hall with a W/C. There is a spacious lounge with bay window. The open plan kitchen/dining area boasts French Doors to the rear garden. There is also a separate utility and integral garage to the ground floor. The master bedroom offers a modern en suite facility; there are also 3 further good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.46m (8'9'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.31m (16'0'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 2.03 x 1.59m (6'8'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.98m (5'3'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.66m (6'8'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 3.1m (13'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.93m (10'3'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.9m (7'0'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45022854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.