4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock at Tarleton Lock, Plox Brow, Tarleton, PR4
- Get 5% deposit paid
- En suite gives extra privacy
- Stylish kitchen/dining area
- Fantastic range of three and four bedroom homes
- Regular bus services throughout the town
- Excellent transport links
- Close to local shops
A stylish FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME offering a FAMILY KITCHEN with DINING AREA with a GLAZED BAY opening out to the REAR GARDEN and an adjoining UTILITY ROOM. A SPACIOUS LOUNGE and USEFUL WC. The first floor features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master, TWO SINGLE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM. This home also comes with an INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Lounge - 6.04 x 4.15m (19'10" x 13'8")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.18 x 2.92m (17'0" x 9'7")
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.61m (6'1" x 5'3")
- W C - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3" x 3'4")
- Garage - 5.16 x 2.54m (16'11" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.16 x 3.07m (13'8" x 10'1")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56 x 2.64m (15'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46 x 2.52m (11'4" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.45 x 2.04m (11'4" x 6'8")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.91m (7'1" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45040023.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.