2 bedroom apartment for saleRosemoor at Stony Manor, Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Second floor, 2 bed apartment
- Spacious kitchen with balcony
- Open-plan living with kitchen/lounge/diner
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Car parking space
- Less than 15 minutes from central Milton Keynes
- Close to the market town of Stony Stratford
- Set in the idyllic surrounding of open countryside
- Outstanding junior school just five minutes away
The two double bedroom Rosemoor apartments are ideal for first-time buyers and commuters. The entrance hall leads through to the well-sized master bedroom, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. At the heart of the Rosemoor is the spacious open-plan kitchen with lounge/dining areas that follows through to its own balcony. What's more, this apartment also benefits from a parking space.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6.64 x 4.13m (21'9'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.9 x 2.67m (16'0'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 4 x 2.73m (13'1'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 2m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45057168.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.