4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePLOT 4 - THE HORTON, MOORE PARK, HEALDFIELD COURT, CASTLEFORD, WF10 4SF
- NEW PRICE - £195,000
- Floor Coverings Laid Throughout
- Legal & Stamp Duty Fee Contribution*
- Four Bed Semi Detached Home
- Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Bi-Folding Doors to Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Exclusive Development of just 14 Homes
- Help to Buy Available
New Price - £195,000 PLUSadditional incentives available
The Horton - These 4 bedroom semi-detached houses offer accommodation over three levels. The ground floor offers an ideal dining room/kitchen area with bi-folding doors onto a rear garden. Also at ground floor level is the integral garage and a downstairs WC.
Upstairs to the first floor is a large L-shaped living room plus a well proportioned master bedroom with en-suite facilities.
The second floor houses two double bedrooms and a smaller single bedroom/study and the family bathroom.
Situated in an EXCLUSIVE development of only 14 homes, Moore Park offers a quiet cul-de-sac location, adjoining open fields and within walking distance of a good choice of local schools.
FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN - 5125mm x 3285mm, 16’10” x 10’9”
WC - 860mm x 1800mm, 2’10” x 5’10”
GARAGE - 3140mm x 6000mm, 10’3” x 19’8”
LIVING ROOM - 5125mm x 4612mm, 16’10” x 15’2”
BEDROOM ONE - 3500mm x 4113mm, 11’5” x 13’6”
EN-SUITE - 1550mm x 2397mm, 5’1” x 7’10”
BEDROOM TWO - 2685mm x 3943mm, 8’10” x 12’11”
BEDROOM THREE - 2685mm x 4022mm, 8’10” x 13’2”
BEDROOM FOUR/STUDY - 3865mm x 2516mm, 12’8” x 8’3”
BATHROOM - 2200mm x 2017mm, 7’2” x 6’7”
Images shown are of the show home and are a representation of the finish available throughout the development.
*Single Property SDLT contribution and legal fee’s paid upto £1,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45062388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.