3 bedroom detached house for salePLOT 6 - THE NEWSHAM, MOORE PARK, HEALDFIELD COURT, CASTLEFORD, WF10 4TU
- Last Detached Property on Site
- Solicitor Fee Contribution of £1,000
- Three Bed Detached Home
- Stamp Duty Contribution of £1,400
- Three Bed Detached Home
- Floor Coverings Laid Throughout
- Bi-Folding Doors to Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Detached Garage
- Help to Buy Available
£195,000. Carpeted, £1,000 Solicitor fee contribution & £1,400 Stamp Duty Contribution*
The Newsham - This handsome detached house features well proportioned living room and kitchen/family room on the ground floor. The kitchen/family room has the added advantage of bi-folding doors on to the garden. A practical WC and utility room can also be found on this level.
Upstairs offers two doubles and a single bedroom with the substantial master bedroom benefiting from a en-suite. The family bathroom incorporates contemporary fittings.
The separate, single garage is accessed off a private driveway.
Situated in an EXCLUSIVE development of only 14 homes, Moore Park offers a quiet cul-de-sac location, adjoining open fields and within walking distance of a good choice of local schools.
5180mm x 4646mm, 17’0” x 15’3”
5180mm x 4556mm, 17’0” x 14’11”
1092mm x 1808mm, 3’7” x 5’11”
1792mm x 2170mm, 5’8” x x7’11”
3119mm x 4398mm, 10’3” x 14’5”
3119mm x 1225mm, 10’3” x 4’0”
2537mm x 3507mm, 8’4” x 11’6”
2567mm x 2490mm, 8’5” x 8’2”
2430mm x 3023mm, 7’11” x 9’11”
Images shown are that of the show home and are a representation of the finish available throughout the development.
External images shown within details, is that of Plot 11 however both are the same Plot type and an accurate reflection
*Single Property SDLT contribution.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45062397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.