4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at Lake View at Priors Hall Park, Gretton Road, Corby, NN17 5FW
- Built with flexible family living in mind
- South facing garden
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Get moving with just a 5% deposit
- Parking for 2 vehicles
The Woodbridge is a delightful FOUR BED home. On the ground floor there is an OPEN PLAN lounge and dining room with a walk in glazed bay opening onto the back GARDEN, STYLISH kitchen with BREAKFAST AREA and ground floor w/c. First floor offers 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 single bedroom and FAMILY bathroom. The first floor has a spacious master bedroom with DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE.
- Lounge/dining - 6.25 x 4.6m (20'6" x 15'1")
- Kitchen - 4.36 x 2.5m (14'3" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'4" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'2" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.6 x 3.48m (18'5" x 11'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45112083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.