2 bedroom bungalow for saleWest Lodge at La Sagesse, Towers Avenue, West Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE2
- Parking space
- West facing garden
- Utility room
- En suite
- Beautifully renovated and new homes
- Tree-lined surroundings
- Feature entrance and breathtaking landscaping
- North East's premier residential location
This charming property is an elegant home. The heart of the home is a stunning OPEN-PLAN LIVING ROOM and DINING KITCHEN with separate utility and French doors. The MASTER BEDROOM is complete with WARDROBES AND AN EN SUITE, and there is a family bathroom and SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.97 x 3.61m (13'0'' x 11'10'')
- Lounge - 4.1 x 3.97m (13'5'' x 13'0'')
- Utility - 1.31 x 1.82m (4'3'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.3 x 5.04m (10'10'' x 16'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.37 x 1.82m (7'9'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.16 x 3.52m (10'4'' x 11'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.73 x 1.81m (5'7'' x 5'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135705.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.