5 bedroom detached house for saleEMERSON at Autumn Brook, Peg Hill, Yate, BS37
- Detached home with double garage and parking
- South east facing garden
- Open plan kitchen with French doors to the garden
- Separate bay fronted dining room and lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- 5 double bedrooms
- Utility room for added storage
- Surrounded by countryside
- Close to a variety of local primary schools
- Just a 3 minute drive from Yate Shopping Centre
This spacious home has an open-plan kitchen and breakfast room with family area and utility. Both the kitchen and dual aspect, bay fronted lounge lead to your garden through French doors. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master with dressing area and en suite, and your family bathroom. The second floor landing leads to a further double bedroom, a single and a shower room.
- Lounge - 6.58 x 3.57m (21'7" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/family/breakfast - 5.11 x 3.9m (16'9" x 12'8")
- Utility - 1.95 x 1.53m (6'5" x 5'0")
- Dining - 3.05 x 3.11m (10'0 x 10'2")
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.01m (5'0" x 3'4")
- Bed 1 - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Dressing - 2.56 x 1.35m (8'5" x 4'5")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.56m (4'7" x 8'5")
- Bed 3 - 3.08 x 3.22m (10'1" x 11'3")
- Bed 4 - 3.08 x 30.69m (10'1" x 10'1")
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.99m (7'2" x 6'6")
- Bed 2 - 4.4 x 3.56m (14'5" x 11'8")
- Bed 5 - 3.63 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Shower - 2.61 x 1.47m (8'7" x 4'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45144729.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.