4 bedroom detached house for saleHEXHAM at Lantern Fields, Lantern Lane, East Leake, LE12
- Four bedroom, three-storey detached family home with south-facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast
- Dining/family with glazed bay and French doors
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further double bedroom and modern family bathroom to first floor
- Two double bedrooms and a shower room to the second floor
- Single garage and parking
- 15 minute drive from the M1
- Rushcliffe Golf Club less than a mile away
This charming four bedroom home features a free flowing kitchen with dining area looking out onto the garden, also on the ground is the spacious dual aspect lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. Up the flight of stairs, you will find the master bedroom with en suite, double bedroom and family bathroom. The second floor features an additional two double bedrooms with a shared shower room.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 2.28 x 5.23m (7'5'' x 17'1'')
- Lounge - 5.01 x 3.21m (16'5'' x 10'6'')
- Dining - 2.64 x 4.3m (8'7'' x 14'1'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 1.05m (5'3'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.7 x 3.21m (12'1'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.32m (5'0'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.97 x 3.21m (9'9'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 2.08m (6'4'' x 6'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5.01 x 3.45m (16'5'' x 11'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 5.01 x 3.09m (16'5'' x 10'1'')
- Shower Room - 1.43 x 2.19m (4'8'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45214047.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.