4 bedroom detached house for saleHertford at Woodhouse Park, Woodhouse Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY
- Part Exchange available
- Bright open-plan dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Detached garage with parking for 2 cars
- Walled garden overlooking open space
- Bay fronted lounge area
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Seperate utility
- No chain and no estate agent fees
- Get a fair market value and we could be your guaranteed buyer
The Hertford is perfectly positioned in a green and leafy spot in a quiet cul-de-sac location. With countryside views on your doorstep, good schooling options and great commuter links with the M1 close by, this home will prove a popular choice for many. Highlights include an open-plan dining kitchen and a glazed bay that opens onto the rear garden and a master bedroom with en suite and dressing area.
- Lounge - 5.46 x 3.24m (17'10" x 10'7")
- Kitchen/diner - 5.46 x 3.07m (17'10" x 10'0")
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.5m (3'6'' x 4'11'')
- Utility - 1.79 x 1.69m (5'11'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.46 x 3.16m (11'4" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.36 x 2.98m (11'0" x 9'9")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.41m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Dressing Room - 2.2 x 1.96m (7'3'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.7m (6'7'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.28 x 2.98m (14'0" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46 x 2.27m (11'4" x 7'5")
- En Suite - 2.43 x 1.46m (8'0'' x 4'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45243021.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.