4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at The Hedgerows, Laughton Road, Thurcroft, S66
- Open-plan breakfast room
- Large garden
- End plot
- French doors to garden
- Garage & driveway
- Formal dining space
- Spacious lounge
- 2 years fixtures & fittings guarantee
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Ample space for all the family is provided in this attractive TWO-STOREY HOME. The ground floor has been thoughtfully laid out and comprises an exceptionally large KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and a LOUNGE, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN, as well as a separate DINING ROOM. Upstairs are FOUR BEDROOMS, BEDROOM ONE WITH EN SUITE and a further family BATHROOM.
- Kitchen / Family Room - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2" x 15'1")
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'11" x 10'3")
- Dining Room - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10" x 9'9")
- W C - 2.36 x 0.85m (7'9" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56 x 2.69m (14'11" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.7 x 2.79m (12'2" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.17 x 2.28m (7'1" x 7'6")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'7")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267564.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.