2 bedroom terraced house for saleTiverton at Oak Hill Mews, Darlaston Road, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10
- Beautiful show home coming soon
- Decorated by interior designers
- Buy with our Leaseback scheme
- Midland Metro service in nearby Moxley
- Junction 9 of the M6 is just 6 minutes away
- The nearby town of Bilston is 2 miles away
- The popular Gallagher Retail Park is close by
This beautiful mid-terraced show home is available to buy on our LEASEBACK SCHEME. You could buy this home, then lease it back to us, RECEIVING UP TO 6% ANNUAL RENTAL YIELD for an agreed duration. This show home is opening soon so you can come and see the features of this lovely home for yourself including FRENCH DOORS to the garden, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and plenty of useful storage space.
- Lounge/dining Room - 5.78 x 3.94m (18'11" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 1.86m (10'0" x 6'1")
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.89m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.93 x 3.94m (9'7" x 12'11")
- Ensuite - 1.65 x 1.88m (5'4" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.55 x 3.94m (8'4" x 12'11")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319182.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.