4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaversham at Charlton Hayes, Skinners Croft, Patchway, Bristol, BS34
- Upgraded kitchen
- Semi detached home
- Parking space
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining area
- Set within the new community, Charlton Hayes
- Cribbs Causeway is 1 mile away
- M4/M5 interchange is 2 miles away
- Bristol Parkway is 2 miles away
A four bedroom home offering a light and spacious kitchen and family dining area with glazed bay opening onto the garden. On the ground floor is also a WC, storage cupboard and a fourth bedroom, perfect for using as a study if you work from home.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite and lounge. Upstairs are two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.94 x 3.04m (9'7'' x 9'11'')
- Family / Dining - 3.94 x 5m (12'11'' x 16'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'11'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.04m (12'11'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.16m (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.48m (12'11'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.94 x 3.4m (12'11'' x 11'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.96m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319206.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.