4 bedroom detached house for saleSHELBOURNE at Cuerden Heights, Wigan Road, Leyland, PR25 4SE
- Separate dining room
- Move Maker available
- French doors to the rear
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Double integral garage
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Ask about Part Exchange
This stylish home features an open-plan ground floor, featuring an airy KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AND UTILITY AREAS AND FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN. A SEPARATE DINING ROOM with French doors and a comfortable bay fronted lounge are also downstairs. The first floor hosts four double bedrooms; the master with DRESSING AREA and FULL EN SUITE, and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- Kitchen/breakfast/family - 6.28 x 3.92m (20'7" x 12'11")
- Dining - 3.78 x 2.99m (12'5" x 9'10")
- Utility - 2.91 x 1.73m (9'7" x 5'8")
- Wc - 1.89 x 0.88m (6'2" x 2'11")
- Lounge - 3.78 x 5.01m (12'5" x 16'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.88 x 5.07m (22'7" x 16'7")
- En Suite - 2.97 x 2.8m (9'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.42 x 3.41m (14'6" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.24 x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 4.36 x 3.61m (14'4" x 11'10")
- Bathroom - 3.01 x 1.7m (9'11" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45347985.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.