5 bedroom detached house for saleARBURY at Cromwell Heights, Whittingham Road, Longridge, PR3
- 3 en suites
- Double integral garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- 2351 square feet
- Utility room
- Range of beautiful family homes to choose from
- Well served by good schools for all ages
The Arbury is a beautiful five bedroom home. The quality kitchen with breakfast area leads to a bright and airy family area opening onto the rear garden through French doors. The ground floor benefits from a separate dining room and study. The first floor offers 4 double bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms and a single bedroom. The master bedroom features a dressing room.
- Lounge - 3.78 x 5.01m (12'5" x 16'5")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 6.28 x 3.92m (20'7" x 12'11")
- Dining - 3.78 x 2.99m (12'5" x 9'10")
- Utility - 2.93 x 1.73m (9'7" x 5'8")
- Wc - 1.89 x 0.88m (6'2" x 5'8")
- Bed 1 - 6.88 x 5.07m (22'7" x 16'7")
- En Suite - 2.99 x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Bed 2 - 4.42 x 3.41m (14'6" x 11'2")
- Bed 3 - 3.24 x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'9")
- Bed 4 - 3.96 x 3.61m (13'0" x 11'10")
- Bathroom - 3.01 x 1.7m (9'11" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.