4 bedroom detached house for saleAvondale at The Wickets, Main Road, Earls Barton, NN6
- Four double bedroom detached property
- Spacious lounge with bay window and French doors
- Master with en suite
- Single detached garage with additional parking
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs study perfect for working from home
- Well regarded schools close by
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- 9 miles away from the county town of Northampton
- Arrive at London St Pancras within the hour via train
The Avondale is a wonderful four double bedroom home that offers a stylish kitchen with dining area, utility room and a glazed bay to the front. The generous lounge features a bay window and French doors that lead to the garden. Upstairs on the first floor, the spacious master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.34 x 4.6m (10'11'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.92 x 3.62m (16'1'' x 11'10'')
- Dining - 3.88 x 2.67m (12'8'' x 8'9'')
- Study - 2.48 x 2.38m (8'1'' x 7'9'')
- Utility - 2.11 x 1.72m (6'11'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.98 x 1m (6'5'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.62 x 5.56m (11'10'' x 18'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.23 x 1.41m (7'3'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5.25 x 2.81m (17'2'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.31 x 2.9m (10'10'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.76 x 2.44m (12'3'' x 8'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.99 x 2.89m (6'6'' x 9'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45370014.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.