3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylesbury at Imperial Park, Winnington Avenue, Northwich, CW8
- Parking for 2 cars
- Plenty of storage
- Open plan living
- Northwich Train station 2 miles away
- M56 and M6 motorway both 20 minute drive
- Just 5 minutes from Northwich town centre
- Hartford Primary school just 2 miles
This is a three bedroom SEMI DETACHED house. The ground floor you'll find a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS leading to the REAR GARDEN - perfect for entertaining - and a FULLY FITTED KITCHEN and USEFUL W.C. The first floor holds three bedrooms, a MODERN BATHROOM and plenty of STORAGE SPACE.
- Lounge/dining - 4.63 x 4.29m (15'2" x 14'1")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 2.51m (10'0" x 8'3")
- Wc - 1.76 x 0.87m (5'9" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.03 x 2.53m (13'3'' x 8'3")
- Bedroom2 - 3.32 x 2.53m (10'11" x 8'3")
- Bedroom3 - 2.5 x 2.02m (8'2" x 6'7")
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.93m (6'7" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384549.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.