3 bedroom detached house for saleYork at St James' Place, Calderbrook Road, Littleborough, Greater Manchester, OL15 9NW
- Spacious semi-detached
- Beautiful upgraded kitchen
- En suite for extra privacy
- Now selling a range of three and four bedroom homes
- Beautiful stone features
- Semi rural location
- Excellent motorway links
The York is a THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The ground floor has a LARGE LOUNGE, a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, USEFUL WC and a SEPARATE DINING ROOM. The first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master, ONE SINGLE BEDROOM and the CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen - 3.24 x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")
- Dining Room - 3.15 x 2.54m (10'4" x 8'4")
- Wc - 1.63 x 0.92m (5'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 2.93m (14'10" x 8'10")
- Ensuite - 1.08 x 1.31m (6'10" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04 x 2.82m (11'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 1.08 x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.