3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFinchley at Riverside @ Jubilee Park, Tregwilym Road, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- End terrace
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Master bed with en suite
- Two parking spaces
- French doors to garden
- 817 square feet
- Great shopping and nightlife at Newport and Cwmbran
- Catchment area for Bassaleg Comprehensive school
- Excellent sports facilities at Bettws Leisure Centre
- Close to Newport city centre and M4
The Finchley is a lovely 3 bedroom home featuring a free flowing kitchen with dining area and French doors opening onto the garden. A comfortable lounge is located on the ground floor. First floor provides 2 double bedrooms with en suite to master bedroom, 1 single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384702.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.