3 bedroom detached house for saleArchford at Radstone Fields, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13 6EA
- South west facing garden
- Single detached garage with additional parking
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three bedroom detached home
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors
- Useful cloakroom
- Prestigious schools close by
- All essential amenities available locally
- Just 10.5 miles to Banbury
- Commute to Oxford, Milton Keynes and Northampton
This family home has been carefully designed throughout - from the airy lounge located at the front of the house, to the kitchen with dining area that leads to the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite with double shower while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'6'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.15 x 3.27m (10'3'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.18m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406020.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.