4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFawley at Malbank Waters, Queens Drive, Nantwich, CW5
- En suite
- Fantastic range of family homes
- Sought after location in Nantwich
- Great for commuters
- Show Homes open
A contemporary four bedroom, three storey home with an open-plan kitchen and dining room with a family area and French doors leading out to the garden. Bedroom four is on the ground floor too and could be used as a home office. The cosy lounge and master bedroom with en suite is on the first floor. The second floor offers two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Family Dining Area - 3.97 x 3.93m (13'0" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 1.87m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Bed4/study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.59m (12'11" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 3.09m (12'11" x 10'2")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.8m (6'10" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406116.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.