4 bedroom detached house for saleKennaway at Ferrygate Meadow, Dirleton, North Berwick, EH39
- Open plan kitchen/breakfasting/dining area
- Feature bay window
- Study room
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom en suite
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Wardrobes to beds 1 & 2
- Double garage
This flexible family home includes a formal bay-windowed lounge linked by double doors to a light, airy kitchen, dining and family room with french doors and a separate utility room. With a separate study and four bedrooms, two of them with en-suite showers, there is always ample space for peace and privacy.
Parking - Double Garage
- Breakfast - 2.553 x 2.928 metre
- Family - 3.142 x 2.928 metre
- Kitchen - 3.766 x 2.928 metre
- Lounge - 3.611 x 6.021 metre
- Study - 3.151 x 2.42 metre
- Utility - 1.859 x 1.978 metre
- WC - 1.193 x 1.978 metre
- Bathroom - 2.583 x 1.815 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.684 x 2.996 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.408 x 3.344 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.27 x 3.225 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.966 x 1.732 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.554 x 1.01 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.611 x 5.154 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052670000012_4_32_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.