4 bedroom detached house for saleMitford at Priory Grange, Mount Pleasant Road, Repton, DE65
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
- Lounge with Elegant Bay Window
- Contemporary Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room, Study & Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
- Single Garage
Brand new spacious four bedroom detached family home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Offers available including Help to Buy
Please visit us for more information and to see our stunning new showhome:
Miller Homes, Mount Pleasant Road, Repton, DE65 6GQ
This four bedroom detached home is situated on our Priory Grange development - a sympathetically landscaped development of two, three, four and five bedroom homes that combine a traditional architectural approach with modern energy efficient design.
The superb family accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading off to a lounge with elegant bay window, contemporary fitted breakfast kitchen with French doors to garden, utility room, WC and study. A first floor gallery landing leads off to four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking, garage and gardens.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy, please see our website or visit our sales office to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.651 x 5.139 metre
- Breakfast - 3.224 x 3.885 metre
- Kitchen - 3.922 x 2.993 metre
- Study - 2.087 x 2.06 metre
- Utility - 2.087 x 1.66 metre
- WC - 2.087 x 1.082 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.651 x 4.603 metre
- EnSuite - 1.618 x 2.073 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.793 x 2.758 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26 x 2.758 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.087 x 3.147 metre
- Bathroom - 2.558 x 2.04 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134660000011_4_30_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.