4 bedroom detached house for saleKailani at One Eight Zero, Bedhampton Hill, Bedhampton, Havant, PO9
- Featured Home- Was £645K Now £599K
- Fabulous sea views from veranda and balcony
- Luxury flooring throughout
- Balcony & en suite to master
- 16ft lounge with bi fold doors
- Glazed bay with French doors to kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes to bed 1 & 2
- Fully tiled bathroom & en suite
- South facing veranda & balcony
- Single garage & parking space
The kitchen/breakfast/dining room provides ample space for families, stretching the width of the house and it comes with silestone worktops, integrated appliances and wine cooler as standard plus there's a handy utility. The spacious lounge leads onto the veranda through bi fold doors. Upstairs there's a balcony and en suite to the master bedroom, three further doubles and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.7 x 5.05m (12'1" x 16'6")
- Family/breakfast - 2.28 x 3.8m (7'5" x 12'5")
- Kitchen - 2.85 x 3.1m (9'4" x 10'2")
- Dining - 3.22 x 2.58m (10'7" x 8'5")
- Study - 1.88 x 2.15m (6'2" x 7'1")
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.65m (5'5" x 5'5")
- Wc - 0.85 x 1.65m (2'9" x 5'5")
- Bed 1 - 3.78 x 4.35m (12'4" x 14'23")
- Ensuite - 1.45 x 2.28m (4'9" x 7'5")
- Bed 2 - 3.58 x 3.85m (11'8" x 12'8")
- Bed 3 - 3.18 x 3.35m (10'4" x 10'11")
- Bed 4 - 2.98 x 3.15m (9'9" x 10'4")
- Bath - 2.12 x 1.7m (7'0" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45474765.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.