4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Maltby at The Hamptons, Pershore Road, Hampton, Evesham, WR11
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- Kitchen Extending Onto Added Family Area
- Generously Sized Separate Dining Room
- Two Sets Of French Doors
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Utility Area
- Garage With Room Above With Potential To Transform Into Your Very Own Personal Gym, Cinema Room Or Nursery
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Driveway Parking
Introducing The Hamptons - a high quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Evesham giving you the chance to experience Worcestershire country living at its finest.
Plot 140, The Maltby is a four bedroom detached home settled on the outskirts of Evesham.
The ground floor offers a supreme fitted kitchen with plenty of worktop space so you can easily get the little ones involved in cooking dinner. The kitchen benefits from a utility area and links through to the extensive family area / home office, set with skylights and French doors leading to the rear garden, keeping the space bright and airy. There is a second set of French doors leading to the rear garden in the spacious lounge so you can make the most of the beautiful natural light. The well sized dining room, big enough to host your guests or extended family and separate from the bustling kitchen, completes the ground floor.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms, the fourth having potential to become a luxurious guest room if you wish. The master bedroom having the advantage of fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room so you can grab a few moments of some peace and quiet. The family bathroom is fitted with luxurious white Roca sanitary-ware
This superior home also comes with a garage boasting an impressive room above with potential to transform into your very own cinema room, gym or even a secluded teenager's den / game room and private driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to The Hamptons - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 3.55
(8'9" x 11'8")
- Family Room - 3.57 x 3.10
(11'8" x 10'2")
- Dining Room - 3.24 x 3.54
(10'8" x 11'8")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.77
(11'10" x 15'8")
- Utility - 1.57 x 1.44
(5'2" x 4'9")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 3.60 x 5.68
(11'10" x 18'8")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.10 x 3.40
(10'2" x 11'2")
- Bedroom Three - 2.62 x 3.54
(8'7" x 11'8")
- Bedroom Four - 2.62 x 3.35
(8'7" x 11'0")
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.