4 bedroom detached house for saleBRADGATE at Saxon Gate, Stamford Bridge, Roman Road, Stamford Bridge, YORK, YO41 1SA
- Single detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Upgraded kitchen
- Dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Open plan
The Bradgate is a beautifully presented detached family home. The downstairs comprises of a stylish kitchen with family and dining areas with a glazed bay window with French doors leading to the garden, there is also a spacious lounge and study. Upstairs you will find a master bedroom with an en suite and a further three double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom.
This home comes complete with a Diamond Kitchen upgrade, which includes: Premium fully integrated appliances; Premium soft close drawers and doors; Sleek handle-less design features; Premium finish worktops; Contemporary glass finish splashback; Stylish LED plinth lighting.
- Sitting - 4.6 x 3.66m (15'1" x 12'0")
- Kitchen - 3.16 x 3.13m (10'4" x 10'3")
- Dining - 3.8 x 3.24m (12'5" x 10'7")
- Family - 2.58 x 2.28m (8'5" x 7'5")
- Study - 2.76 x 2.3m (9'0" x 7'6")
- Utility - 1.69 x 1.72m (5'6" x 5'7")
- Wc - 1.52 x 0.99m (5'0" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.58 x 3.9m (11'9" x 12'9")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.8m (7'1" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.12 x 3.88m (10'2" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33 x 3.26m (10'11" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.11 x 3.35m (10'2" x 11'0")
- Bath - 2.12 x 1.7m (6'11" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45524286.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.