3 bedroom link detached house for saleBRADWELL at St James Place, Chalton Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8
- Featured Home- £1500 towards Legal Fees
- Contribution towards Stamp Duty & flooring throughout
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious lounge/diner
- French doors to the garden
- Extra storage space
- En suite to the master
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Garage & parking
This modern home makes perfect use of the space on offer. On the ground floor, the quality 'Gold' kitchen features a breakfast area, while the open-plan lounge with dining area features French doors that open onto the back garden. Upstairs, you'll find three double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, and a stylish family bathroom. This home also has an integral garage.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3.7 x 2.52m (12'1'' x 8'3'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 4.79m (15'4'' x 15'8'')
- Wc - 1.81 x 0.88m (5'11'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.19 x 2.78m (17'0'' x 9'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.52m (6'11'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.74 x 2.75m (15'6'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.12 x 3.45m (10'2'' x 11'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.59 x 1.96m (8'5'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.