4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Ask about Movemaker
- Lounge with bright bay window
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with family area and French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further double bedroom and two single bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Single garage and driveway for three cars
- 14-minute drive to Nottingham Train Station
This beautiful 4 BEDROOM HOME features a spacious lounge perfect for the family adjacent to an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. Upstairs, you will find a MASTER BEDROOM WITH AN EN SUITE SHOWER room, a double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.68 x 3.62m (18'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542898.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.