2 bedroom terraced house for saleTiverton at The Oysters, Station Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Home of the Week- Legal Fees up to £1500 paid
- Flooring throughout included
- Move in time for Christmas
- £12,250 deposit with Help to Buy
- Open-plan living/dining space
- French doors to the garden
- Separate kitchen
- Extra storage
- En suite to the master & 1 further double
- 2 parking spaces
Move to this stylish two bedroom home in time for Christmas, plus reveive flooring throughout and Legal Fees paid up to £1500. A well-planned open-plan living and dining area with French doors to the garden provides a great space for relaxing. The ground floor also features a modern kitchen, convenient WC and storage. Upstairs you'll find two well-proportioned double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master bedroom, and a contemporary family bathroom.
- Lounge/dining Room - 5.78 x 3.94m (18'11" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 1.86m (10'0" x 6'1")
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.89m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.93 x 3.94m (9'7" x 12'11")
- Ensuite - 1.65 x 1.88m (5'4" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.55 x 3.94m (8'4" x 12'11")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.