3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley at The Spires, Knights Way, St. Ives, PE27
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Modern open-plan layout
- Spacious bedrooms
- Traditionally designed 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed homes
- Train to Central London in under an hour
- Short drive to the A14, A428 & A1
- Good education facilities close by
The Finchley is a lovely 3 bed home. On the ground floor you will find an open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors opening onto the back garden, comfortable lounge and a w/c. The first floor features 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and a modern bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.77 x 3.62m (15'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.6 x 3.22m (15'1 x 11'2")
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.96m (5'2" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'6")
- En-suite - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'3" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3" x 5'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.