4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathfield at Lanelay Hall, Lanelay Road, Talbot Green, CF72
- Single integral garage
- Dining room
- Utility room
- 1179 square feet
- En suite
- Easy access to Junction 34 of M4
- Restaurants, pubs and shops along Lanelay Road
- Half a mile from Talbot Green Retail Park
An exceptional 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME offering family KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM AND DINING ROOM with FULL HEIGHT GLAZED BAY leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also has comfortable LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW and the first floor features 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. This home also features an INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.46m (8'9'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.31m (16'0'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 2.03 x 1.59m (6'8'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.98m (5'3'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.66m (6'8'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 3.1m (13'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.93m (10'3'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.9m (7'0'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45602007.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.