4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Bilberry Chase, Pye Green Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Perfect for families
- Single garage
- Tandem parking space
- The Midlands motorway network is within easy reach
- An abundance of outdoor space waiting to be explored
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the local convenience shop
- Good schools can be found close by for your children
This detached family home is light and airy with two sets of FRENCH DOORS leading you to the rear garden. One set features as part of the DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE and the other from the kitchen with FAMILY BREAKFAST AREA. The DINING ROOM sits separately and is ideal for hosting dinner parties. Three double bedrooms, one with EN SUITE can be found on the first floor along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.85m (7'8'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.2m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 3.06m (14'10'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 3.06m (12'2'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.18 x 2.15m (7'1'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638697.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.