4 bedroom detached house for saleKennington at Honeysuckle Grange, Coppice Green Lane, Shifnal, TF11
- Single integral garage 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen/family breakfast room
- Utility room
- 1248 square feet
- En suite
- The M54 motorway is easily accessible
- Telford is three miles away by car
- Beautiful Shropshire countryside is close by
Make the most of the space this family home has to offer. Downstairs you will find an open plan FITTED KITCHEN and dining area, ideal for spending time with your family which has a lovely GLAZED BAY WINDOW and FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden, giving easy access to the rear garden. The first floor boasts FOUR ROOMY DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with one room offering a modern EN SUITE.
- Lounge - 4.45 x 3.79m (14'7" x 12'5")
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.51 x 3.45m (21'4" x 15'4")
- Utility - 1.68 x 1.63m (5'6" x 5'4")
- W C - 1.62 x 0.98m (5'4" x 3'3")
- Garage - 6 x 3.28m (19'8" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.01 x 3.79m (13'2" x 12'5'")
- En Suite - 2.28 x 1.27m (7'6" x 4'2'")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95 x 2.74m (12'11" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66 x 3.39m (12'0" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.51 x 3.39m (11'6" x 11'1")
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.92m (6'1" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638802.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.