3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOAKFIELD at Oakhill Gardens, Hill Pound, Swanmore, SO32
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Ready to move into
- Open-plan lounge/diner
- Separate kitchen with feature bay window
- En suite master bedroom
- One further double & 1 single
- Family bathroom
- Garage & parking
- West facing garden
HELP TO BUY EVENT THIS WEEKEND - 27th & 28TH MAY at OAKHILL GARDENS. Buy with just a 5% Deposit. Plus receive STAMP DUTY PAID on this home when you reserve THIS WEEKEND. T&Cs apply. Contact a sales adviser for details. This stylish 3 bedroom home also includes an UPGRADED KITCHEN and LUXURY AMTICO FLOORING and CARPET.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 2.52 x 4.12m (8'3'' x 13'6'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.73 x 5.42m (15'6'' x 17'9'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.87m (2'9'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.25 x 3.27m (10'8'' x 10'8'')
- Walk In Wardrobe - Bed 1 - 1.39 x 1.48m (4'6'' x 4'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 1.98m (4'6'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.02 x 3.21m (6'7'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.99m (8'7'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45638850.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.