4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Montpellier at Boorley Park, Winchester Road, Botley, SO32
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to garden
- Sitting room also with French doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The Montpellier is a stunning four bedroom home, open plan kitchen and dining area with integrated appliances. Dual aspect sitting room with french doors. En suite and built-in wardrobe bedroom 1. Garage and parking
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Kerry and Shuheb
Welcome to Boorley Park, an exciting new development ideally located for countryside living.
This contemporary development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes is nestled just outside the village of Botley. Eight miles from bustling Southampton, the largest city in the county, Boorley Park benefits from excellent transport links whilst retaining that rural feel.
A picturesque village on the edge of the River Hamble offering beautiful riverside walks, an array of water sports and idyllic marine views.
Botley has a wide range of local shops and services for every day needs. Nearby Hedge End offers further choice with a range of local stores plus a large retail park with national brands such as M&S, Next and Sainsburys.
At Botley Mill you'll find a variety of boutique shops for that something unique whether it be for family, friends or even your furry companion!
For city shopping Southampton's WestQuay has more than 100 stores with many iconic brands.
There is a good choice of local schools for all ages, many of which have been rated 'good' or 'outstanding' by Ofsted
So if you're looking for a quality new home close to an historic Hampshire village, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining area - 3.15 x 3.08m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
- Kitchen - 3.76 x 2.45m (12' 4" x 8' 0")
- Sitting room - 5.60 x 4.28m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98 x 3.19m (13' 1" x 10 6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.40 x 3.04m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40 x 2.48m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.44 x 2.41m (8' 0" x 7' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBOGR-p403_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.