4 bedroom detached house for saleEast Leys Steading, Errol, Perth, PH2
- Stunning Executive Villa
- Unique Opportunity
- EPC = EXEMPT
- High Quality Finishes Throughout
- Contemporary German Kitchen
- Range Of Integrated Appliances
- High Spec Sanitary Ware
- Internal Oak Doors And Skirtings
- Private Gardens And Integral Garage
* Executive new build villas forming part of a charming and exclusive rural development.
* Situated on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Errol, within easy reach of the A90 connecting commuters to Dundee, Perth and beyond.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a high quality finished executive family home in a charming rural setting.
* Unique Opportunity
* Stunning Location
* High Quality Finishes Throughout
* Contemporary German Kitchen
* Range of Integrated Appliances
* High Spec Sanitary Ware
* Internal Oak Doors and Skirtings
* Generous Private Gardens
* Fully Integrated Garage
East Leys is a stunning and exclusive steading development now extended to include 3 executive villas, close to the ever popular village of Errol. The developer, SM11, has carefully designed the villas to blend sympathetically into the charm and character of the original steading building whilst creating three generously proportioned 4 bedroom homes providing modern contemporary living in a rural setting. Unit 8 is a spacious detached villa affording most comfortable accommodation over two levels comprising: bright and spacious open plan lounge-kitchen-diner with bi-folding doors opening to the generous private garden, utility room, shower room, study, four double bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, master walk-in wardrobe and family bathroom, all finished to a high quality specification.
All layouts and floor plan configurations, maps and information are intended for guidance only and accuracy of this information cannot be relied upon by prospective purchasers who must make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correct detail.
The village of Errol offers a host of local amenities including doctors surgery, butchers, Post Office, convenience store and Primary School. Set within a charming rural location, the development commands impressive views of the neighbouring countryside yet lies within easy reach of the A90 providing straightforward access to Dundee, Perth and beyond.
The property is ideal for those seeking pleasant rural living with a high specification quality modern feel and early viewing is highly recommended.
* External images shown are artist impressions
* Internal images shown are for illustration purposes only
Only 3 Plots Available
High Quality Finishes Throughout
Contemporary German Kitchen
Range Of Integrated Appliances
High Spec Sanitary Ware
Internal Oak Doors And Skirtings
Private Gardens And Integral Garage
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528602964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.