4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerton at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Detached home
- Overlooking green open space
- Ready Summer 2017
- Integral garage plus parking
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
The open plan kitchen and dining area creates the perfect family space, opening up onto the garden through French doors. The spacious lounge is bright and airy with a large bay window. An integral garage, store, cloakroom and utility complete the ground floor. Upstairs you will find an en suite master bedroom, 2 further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.46 x 2.87m (8'0'' x 9'5'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.3m (15'5'' x 10'9'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.59m (5'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.98m (5'2'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.93 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.