5 bedroom detached house for saleRosebury at Dales View, Luke Lane, Brailsford, DE6
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Downstairs WC
- 2 En-Suites
- Double Garage
Distinguished by features like the bay-windowed dining room, bright half-landing and the truly outstanding kitchen with its contemporary island layout, garden access and adjoining family area, this is a home that draws instant, lasting admiration.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.75 x 5.421 metre
- Dining - 3.75 x 3.753 metre
- Kitchen - 5.341 x 5.01 metre
- Family - 3.55 x 3.05 metre
- Utility - 1.95 x 1.65 metre
- Study - 2.045 x 2.73 metre
- WC - .857 x 1.637 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.607 x 4.273 metre
- En Suite 1 - 1.631 x 2.379 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 3.699 metre
- En Suite 2 - 2.024 x 1.63 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06 x 3.16 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.607 x 3.078 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.543 x 3.699 metre
- Bathroom - 2.64 x 2.355 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134020000005_5_35_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.