5 bedroom detached house for saleJura at Millers Croft, Main Road, Great Haywood, ST18
- Double French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Downstairs WC
- 2 En-Suites
- Double Garage
Arranged around a striking L-shaped hall and superb gallery landing, the exceptionally spacious Jura includes a wealth of premium features. A breathtaking family and dining space complements the superbly-equipped kitchen, and two of the five bedrooms are en-suite.
Parking - Double Garage
- Dining - 3.149 x 2.85 metre
- Family - 3.141 x 2.85 metre
- Kitchen - 3.982 x 2.85 metre
- Lounge - 3.58 x 5.192 metre
- Utility - 2.252 x 1.955 metre
- WC - .85 x 1.955 metre
- Bathroom - 2.603 x 1.87 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.064 x 3.576 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.713 x 2.911 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.284 x 2.911 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.639 x 2.633 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.177 x 1.978 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.015 x 1.86 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.895 x 4.277 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134580000007_5_31_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.