4 bedroom detached house for saleStevenson at Walnut Meadow, Abingdon Road, Drayton, OX14
- Help to Buy scheme available
- Kitchen Diner with choice of mix-n-match frontals, and oven, hob and hood
- Bathroom / Cloakroom with Ideal Standard suite
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Double Garage and Parking
- 94% of our customers would recommend us
Brand new 4 bedroom detached home from Miller Homes
Help to Buy available
Please visit us for more information and to see our showhome
Walnut Meadow, Abingdon Road, Drayton, OX14 4HL
Open Thursday-Monday, 10am-5pm
The Stevenson at Walnut Meadow
This four bedroom detached home is situated on our Walnut Meadow development. Located on the northern edge of Drayton, a peaceful and picturesque village two miles south of Abingdon and just eight from the centre of Oxford, Walnut Meadow is a prestigious, tree-lined development of three, four and five bedroom homes.
The accommodation includes: Spacious hallway leading to dual-aspect front facing dining room, lounge with feature bay window, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with choice of units and French doors from the breakfast area out to the garden, separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is a double garage and parking, and a garden.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy please see our website or visit our marketing suite to speak to a Sales Adviser. Terms & Conditions apply
- Gas central heating throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Programmable control of heating zones
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Walls painted in soft white emulsion
- Woodwork painted satin white
- Smooth finish ceilings painted white
- TV sockets to lounge and master bedroom
- BT socket
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
*All offers are subject to availability and Miller Homes' standard terms and conditions - for more information please speak to a Sales Adviser. Offers specified are not available in conjunction with any other offer, and are available on selected plots only. Stamp Duty Land Tax paid offer does not apply to the higher Stamp Duty Land Tax rate for additional residential properties, if payable. Help to Buy is subject to Ts & Cs, please see our website for more info.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 4.21 x 3.46 metre
- Dining - 3.46 x 2.56 metre
- KitchenBreakfast - 6.86 x 3.52 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.69 x 3.57 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.27 x 3.52 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46 x 2.51 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.5 x 2.42 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170400000010_4_35_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.