4 bedroom detached house for saleHemingway at Mulberry Fields, Mill Straight, Southwater, Horsham, RH13
- Professionally designed contemporary kitchen
- Integrated appliances including double oven, 5-ring gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave, and washer/dryer
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling in specific areas
- Contemporary styled white bathroom suites
- Heated chrome towel radiator to en-suite
- Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Garage and Parking
Brand new 4 bedroom detached home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Please visit our agents for more information –
Henry Adams, 35 High Street, Billingshurst, RH14 9PR
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Sat 9am-4pm. Sun Closed
The Hemingway at Mulberry Fields
Bounded by fields and mature woodland yet less than a mile from modern village amenities, this beautifully landscaped new neighbourhood brings a selection of energy efficient two, three, four and five bedroom homes to Southwater, a vibrant local community set in an outstandingly convenient location. Mulberry Fields will be a Premium development for Miller Homes, with an upgraded specification.
The accommodation includes: Spacious hallway leading to lounge with French doors to the garden, separate front-facing dining room with dual-aspect windows, large contemporary kitchen diner with choice of units, utility room with access to the outside of the property, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is a single garage and parking to the side of the property, and a garden to the rear.
- Gas central heating throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Programmable control of heating zones
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Walls painted in soft white emulsion
- Woodwork painted satin white
- Smooth finish ceilings painted white
- TV sockets to lounge and master bedroom
- BT socket
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.46 x 4.265 metre
- Kitchen Breakfast - 3.51 x 6.86 metre
- Dining - 3.46 x 2.495 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.565 x 3.385 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51 x 4.255 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.51 x 2.505 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.565 x 2.675 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170780000011_4_36_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.