4 bedroom house for saleThe Gatehouse at Palm Cross, Barrack Road, Modbury, PL21
- Granite worktop fitted
- Cloakroom and stair case storage as practical elements
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Clean white finish throughout offering a blank canvas
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Garage plus extra parking space
- Outstanding natural beauty area in the sought-after Devon town of Modbury
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- Flooring, extended patio and turf top rear garden included!
Plot 1: The Gatehouse
Offering modern living, The Gatehouse is a spacious four bedroom detached home at Palm Cross in the sought-after Devon town of Modbury, a historic and picturesque town in the South Hams region of South Devon, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The spacious study area leads to the stylish lounge with French doors to the rear garden, which is perfect for relaxing and unwinding. The beautifully designed impressive open plan kitchen/dining area represents the hub of the home and also features French doors opening out onto the rear garden, this room gives a real feeling of seamless indoor/outdoor living and is great for entertaining. A cloakroom and stair case storage keep the practical elements of daily life discreetly tucked away.
Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to four comfortable bedrooms, two of them being double with the master featuring quality fitted wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room. The family bathroom which features a sparkling white suite completes the first floor. Outside, The Gatehouse benefits from an enclosed rear garden, a garage and a further private parking space.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeā±”
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge - 4.37 x 4.27
(14'4'' x 14'0'')
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.33 x 7.85
(10'11'' x 25'9'')
- Study area - 2.36 x 1.93
(7'9'' x 6'4'')
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.40 x 3.98
(11'2'' x 13'1'' excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.22 x 3.92
(10'7'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom Three - 2.85 x 3.85
(9'4'' x 12'7'')
- Bedroom Four - 2.75 x 3.19
(9'0'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_1_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.