4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodmans Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- NEW BUILD HOMES
- DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOWS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXCLUSIVE, PRIVATE LOCATION
- SITUATED CLOSE TO CHIPPING SODBURY HIGH STREET
**NEW PRICE **READY TO MOVE IN TO** Call today to book your appointment! 7 detached dormer bungalows in an exclusive private location close to Chipping Sodbury High Street.Finished to the highest standard, these bungalows offer versatile living with 4 bedrooms, driveway parking and gardens.
Having sold several from this development before even coming to market, Plot 6 has been released for sale.
Comprising: Entrance Hall with doors leading to kitchen and lounge, which offers the choice of being open or separated from the dining room. There are two bedrooms downstairs along with bathroom and then stairs leading upstairs to two further bedrooms and a further bathroom.
Outside the property offers front and rear gardens and off street parking for two family cars.
Beaumont homes have always gone above and beyond to provide their homes with the highest quality finishes. The kitchens will have a choice of flooring and will be equipped with bespoke units and a choice of granite or composite worktops from the developer's range*, and will come with integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and hood. Contemporary bathrooms feature a Villeroy & Boch suite with chrome fittings and a choice of ceramic tiles*
*Subject to time of offering
• Chrome sockets and switches throughout.
• Wood veneer internal doors with chrome door fittings.
• White gloss skirting boards and architrave
• Off white emulsion to all walls.
• Smooth brilliant white ceilings
• Choice of carpets or laminate flooring from developers range – Optional Extra
• Energy efficient combination boiler for gas central heating and hot water.
• Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
• Radiators and thermostatic valves to first floor.
• UPVC secure multi-locking front door
• UPVC double glazed windows with window locks.
• UPVC fascia, soffit and rainwater goods
• High performance acoustic and thermal insulation to roof, walls and floors.
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms - Optional Extra
• Electric feature fire place - Optional Extra*
• Traditional solid block and brick construction.
• Burglar alarm to ground floor (PIR sensors).
• Mains connected smoke alarms.
• TV aerial sockets into living room and bedrooms.
• BT point in hallway
• Chrome downlighters in kitchen and bathrooms.
• Lighting to external front door and rear bi-fold door.
• Patio area
• Outside tap
• Turfed garden areas - Optional Extra
• Choice of quality kitchen units and granite or composite worktops from developers range*
• Integrated appliances including;
- electric ceramic hob. Gas hob is available as an optional extra.
- washer dryer
- fridge freezer
- extractor hood.
• Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap
• Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles from developers range*
*From developers range, subject to stage of construction.
• Villeroy & Boch contemporary white suite.
• Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
• Choice of floor finishes and ceramic wall tiles from developers range*
• One bathroom with shower over bath with glass bath screen.
• Further bathroom with shower tray, shower and enclosure.
• Optional Extra - baths and showers can be swapped and wet rooms are also available subject to conditions*
• Chrome heated towel rails
• Chrome shaver point.
*From developers range, subject to stage of construction.
ROOM DIMENSIONS (approximate):
Lounge: 4.6m x 3.5m – 15’2” x 11’6”
Dining Room: 3.5m x 2.9m – 11’6” x 9’6”
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.9m – 12’2” x 9’6”
Bathroom: 2.4m x 2m – 7’11” x 6’7”
Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.5m – 13’6 x 11’6”
Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.5m – 11’6” x 8’3”
Bathroom: 2.7m x 2.6m – 8’10” x 8’6”
Bedroom 3: 4.2m x 2.9m – 13’9” x 9’6”
Bedroom 4: 4.5m x 4.1m – 14’9” x 13’6”
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47185110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.