4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Titchfield at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN with DECKING area & FLOORING INCLUDED
- Large living room with feature bay window
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Fitted mirror located above basin to bathroom
- White downlights to kitchen
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite to master bedroom
- 2 year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 30% off your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 53: The Titchfield
Help to Buy available!
The Titchfield at Woodberry Copse in Lyme Regis offers stylish and contemporary family living. The living room is a bright, welcoming space with a feature bay window - ideal for relaxing and enjoying some down time. The hub of this home is the contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area. Combining space to entertain and to just enjoy day to day living, this thoughtfully designed space is enhanced by French doors to let you easily extend your living space outside. In addition, there is a separate utility room, so you can keep the practical aspects of family living out of the way of everyday life.
The Titchfield benefits from 4 bedrooms, the master of which is complemented by both an en suite and fitted wardrobes. The main family bathroom offers both a bath and separate walk in shower.
Discover Help to Buy. Your Questions Answered.
What’s the maximum amount of deposit I can have?
There is no maximum deposit. However you must arrange a mortgage (with a qualifying lender*) for a minimum of 25% of the purchase price.
After the first 5 years what happens with the 20% Equity Loan?
After the first five years you will pay a fee of 1.75% as interest, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index (RPI) plus 1%, or pay it off.
If I own a home can I still use this?
Yes you can if you are selling your own home. The property purchased must be your only residence.
Do the Council decide if I am eligible?
No, local Help to Buy Agents will assess and approve your purchase for Help to Buy.
How quickly can I pay off the Help to Buy loan?
You can pay this off from the day you complete but no later than 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
I’m not a first time buyer am I eligible to use Help to Buy?
Yes, so long as you do not own any other property at the time of purchase.
Do I have to have ties within the area to be eligible?
No, you can purchase a property anywhere in England regardless of where you live in England.
Is this scheme only offered on certain homes on the development?
No, as long as the maximum purchase price is £600,000.
I earn over £50,000 can I still use Help to Buy?
Yes you can. There are no maximum income limits.
What happens if I want to sell my property in the future?
You can sell your home at any time and only repay a share of the future sale proceeds equal to the percentage contribution required to assist your purchase. So if you took out a 20% equity share you only repay a 20% equity share. Please see example below.
New Bloor Home Purchased:
• Property purchased at £300,000:
• £60,000 Equity loan (20%)
Home sold in the future:
• Property sold for £400,000
• Repay (20%) £80,000
- Lounge - 3.43 x 5.29
(11'3" x 17'4" plus bay)
- Kitchen Area - 3.21 x 3.11
(10'6" x 10'3")
- Dining Area - 2.99 x 3.11
(9'10" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.30
(4'10" x 4'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.78 x 2.57
(12'5" x 8'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 2.45
(11'8" x 8'0")
- Bedroom Three - 2.12 x 3.18
(7'0" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Four - 2.56 x 2.32
(8'5" x 7'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.