2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment - Plot 147 at Doulton Brook, High Street Wollaston Stourbridge DY8 4PF
- First floor apartment
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with French door
- Two bedrooms
- Main bedroom with delightful ensuite
- Carefully designed bathroom
- Useful storage cupboard
- Complete with allocated parking space
- Available using Help to Buy with 5% deposit
The two bedroom first floor apartment at Waterside Court, Doulton Brook are perfect for first time buyers, couples or downsizing. Through the entrance hallway you will find the master bedroom featuring it's own en suite shower room, the second bedroom, family bathroom, handy storage and a large lounge/kitchen complete with French doors.
- Lounge/Dining/Kitchen - 3.63m x 6.10m, 11' 11" x 20' 0"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.60m x 3.20m, 8' 6" x 10' 8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.40m x 2.80m, 7' 10" x 9' 5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47420865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20058-147_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.