4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury at Millbrook, High Gill Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
The Ashbury, plot 39, is a spacious four bedroom home¬†with a flexible layout perfect for modern family life. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with feature bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden.
The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. All as standard.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary bathroom suite and is finished with full height tiling, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.