4 bedroom detached house for sale3 Brand New Properties at NEW YATT: The Orchard, New Yatt Lane OX29 6TF
- Brand New Development of only 3 Individual Contemporary Homes
- Built by Bespoke Developers Camway Properties Ltd
- Only 1 Remaining
- Drawing Room
- Fantastic Kitchen/Family Room/Dining Room With Integrated Appliances
- Large Gardens and Parking
- 4 and 5 Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower to Master Bedroom
ONLY 1 Remaining at £895,000
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
The Orchard is a new development offering 3 individual homes in the small, desirable village of New Yatt, each property has been built to a high specification and finished in a contemporary design, and with a close attention to detail, by Camway Properties Limited, an independent firm of bespoke property developers based in Berkshire.
These exclusive, contemporary homes are set in their individual plots, enclosed by mature hedging and close board fencing, each having their own driveway and side access, plus large private rear gardens and ample parking to the front.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7746750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.